“THE THICK EGGSHELL””
YES-PROTEGG is a mineral and vitamin supplement composed of organic minerals (calcium and magnesium) and vitamins (D3 and K3****), essential for nutrient absorption and metabolism, which ensures the quality of eggs without affecting bones.
Highly soluble organic calcium present in YES-PROTEGG makes this product a unique nutritional answer because it ensures increased intestinal absorption and high bioavailability.
- It contains organic minerals that are better absorbed by the animals, without affecting adversely the absorption of other nutrients.
- It produces increased calcium and phosphorus deposition, which helps form and strengthen bones, beaks, feet and eggshells.
- It inhibits the loss of bone matrix calcium and thus reduces the risk of fractures during the beginning of egg-laying in young poultry and highly productive flocks.
Did you know? Eggshells are composed of 95% of calcium carbonate (weighing about 2.2 g) and 5% of organic matter, which refers to internal and external membranes. An eggshell usually contains about 0.3% of phosphorus and 0.3% of magnesium, as well as traces of sodium, potassium, zinc, manganese, iron and copper.
Source: Fleming et al. (1998), Bronner (1992), Scott et al. (1982), MC Dowell (1989), De Blas & Mateos (1991), Souza et al. (2014), ITO (2008).
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
• Calcium (minimum-maximum) 285.00 to 300.00 g/kg
• Vitamin D3 (minimum) 1,000.00 IU/kg
• Vitamin K3 (minimum) 100.00 IU/kg
• Moisture (maximum) 8%
• Mineral matter (maximum) 950.00 g/kg
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• From 1 to 5 kg/ton of feed as an additive.
• From 5 to 10 kg/ton of feed as an alternative source of calcium.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
Packaging of 25 kg