YES-MOS is a prebiotic feed additive composed of active phosphorylated mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) extracted from the yeast cell wall (Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
• It helps reduce gastrointestinal upsets;
• It helps boost immune system;
• It helps improve litter** quality;
• It promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal microbiota;
• It improves feed conversion, weight gain and reproductive indices;
• It agglutinates 95% of Salmonella and 100% of E. coli (certified by Mycological Research Laboratory [LAPEMI] at UFSM, a recognized Brazilian university).
* Intestinal absorptive cells.
** A substance such as straw that a farm animal sleeps on.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE
- Mannan-oligosaccharides (minimum): 240,00 g/kg
- Crude protein (minimum): 260,00 g/kg
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• POULTRY: From 1.5 to 2.0 kg/ton of feed for starter stages; from 0.5 to 1.0 kg/ton of feed for the next stages.
• PIG: 2 kg/ton of feed for pre-starter and starter stages, as well as for breeding and lactating stages; from 0.5 to 1 kg/ton of feed for grower-finisher stages.
• PET: From 3.0 to 4.0 kg/ton of feed for kittens and puppies; from 1.0 to 2.0 kg/ton of feed for adult animals.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
(Português do Brasil) 2 anos após a data de fabricação.
(Português do Brasil) Conservar sobre estrados em local seco e arejado evitando a luz e calor excessivos.
in packaging of 25 kg