YES-MINERALS EQUIHEALTH is an equine supplement composed of probiotics (live yeast [Saccharomyces cerevisiae]) and organic minerals (chelated amino acids and proteinates). It is indicated for all categories of horses, mainly breeding mares and growing foals.
• It helps in the bone development of foals;
• It increases reproductive performance;
• It improves coat appearance and hoof quality;
• It increases milk production and quality;
• It reduces the risks of digestive upsets and cramps;
• It has proven anti-stress action;
• It provides protection against oxidative stress on muscle cells during intense exercise.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
• Copper amino acid chelate (minimum) 6,000.00 mg/kg
• Chromium-yeast (minimum) 150.00 mg/kg
• Iron amino acid chelate (minimum) 150.00 mg/kg
• Selenium-yeast (minimum) 150.00 mg/kg
• Zinc amino acid chelate (minimum) 15.00 g/kg
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae (minimum) 5.00 x 108 CFU/g
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• 30 g per animal/day, for all stages.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
Plastic containers of 2 kg and bags of 25 kg