YES-LIFE YEAST is an antibiotic-free natural supplement composed of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain, specially designed for feeding farm animals.
It serves as prebiotics (i. e., substrate for beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract) and probiotics (competitive exclusion), inhibiting the development of pathogenic microorganisms, which improves the health of the animal and increases the nutrient utilization from the diet.
• It maintains balanced microbial populations in the gut, which increases the body’s resistance against infections;
• It reduces the incidence of gastrointestinal upsets;
• It improves the fermentation process of dietary fiber fractions and reduces the risk of cramps;
• It increases nutrient digestibility from the diet.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (minimum) 1.00 x 1010 CFU/g
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• From 2 to 5 g per animal/day for lactating foals.
• From 5 to 7 g per animal/day for pre-weaning stage.
• 10 g per animal/day for adult animal maintenance.
• 20 g per animal/day for athlete or working animals.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
Packaging of 10 kg