A PREBIOTIC BLEND WITH EUBIOTIC PROPERTIES
[+] Immune-enhancing effect
[-] Bifidogenic effect
[+] Source of organic acids
[+] Weight gain
Better feed conversion
Better Salmonella control
HEALTHY DIGESTIVE AND IMMUNE SYSTEM FUNCTIONS DEPEND ON A NORMALLY FUNCTIONING INTESTINAL MICROBIOTA
YES-GOLF is a nutritional answer specially designed to enhance the development of beneficial bacteria (particularly Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria strains), which impairs the development of pathogenic microorganisms, such as Salmonella and E. coli, as well as opportunistic pathogens, such as Clostridium. When promoting a healthy intestinal microbiota balance, YES-GOLF improves both productive performance and health status of the animal.
MECHANISMS OF ACTION AND BENEFITS
• Bifidogenic effect: Prebiotics such as fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and galactooligosaccharides (GOS) are fermentable soluble fibers that are not broken down by the digestive enzymes and thus arrive unchanged in the large intestine, where they act as a substrate for beneficial bacteria. This increases the synthesis of lactic acid, short-chain fatty acids (such as acetic, propionic and butyric acids) and bacteriocins.
• Effect on intestinal health: An increasing population of beneficial bacteria helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms through several mechanisms of action: competitive exclusion, intestinal acidification, and direct effect of substances such as bacteriocins and fatty acids, whose action is detrimental to the undesirable bacteria. Decreased enteritis and intestinal pH promote the activities of digestive enzymes, resulting in an improvement in the nutrient absorption from the diet.
• Immune-enhancing effect: 1,3-1,6-β-glucans and chelated zinc are immunomodulatory agents that enhance the activity of immune system cells. In parallel to this, 1,3 and 1,6-β-glucans are also mycotoxin adsorbents. Mycotoxins cause primarily severe liver damage (hepatotoxicity) and impair the digestive efficiency.
• Agglutination of harmful bacteria: Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) is a powerful agent that agglutinates pathogenic bacteria with Type 1 fimbriae, such as Salmonella and E. coli. Due to its unique manufacturing process, this oligosaccharide contained in our product has a potential ability to agglutinate these bacteria.
“YES-GOLF is an efficient feed additive used to control Salmonella, which has been tested and proved.” (Our translation)
Antônio José Piantino Ferreira (DVM, MSc, PhD) – Associate Professor of Avian Diseases at USP, a renowned Brazilian university.
“YES-GOLF is an efficient nutritional answer used to replace antibiotics as growth promoters in broiler nutrition.” (Our translation)
José Roberto Sartori (DVM, MSc, PhD) – Assistant Professor of Animal Nutrition at UNESP, another famous Brazilian university.
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• 2 kg/ton of feed for pre-starter and starter stages.
• From 1 to 2 kg/ton of feed for grower-finisher stages.
Heavy breeder hens/egg-laying breeder hens:
• From 0 to 4 weeks of age: 2 kg/ton of feed.
• From 5 to 15 weeks of age: 1 kg/ton of feed.
• From 16 weeks of age to peak egg production: 2 kg/ton of feed.
• Post-peak egg production: 1 kg/ton of feed.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
Plastic containers of 2 kg and bags of 25 kg