A PREBIOTIC BLEND WITH EUBIOTIC PROPERTIES
[+] BIFIDOGENIC EFFECT
[+] SOURCE OF ORGANIC ACIDS
[+] WEIGHT GAIN
[+] IMMUNE-ENHANCING EFFECT
MEJOR CONVERSIÓN ALIMENTÍCIA
MEJOR CONTROL DE SALMONELLAS
Healthy digestive and immune system functions depend on a normally functioning intestinal microbiota
YES-GOLF is an innovative nutritional answer specially designed to enhance the development of beneficial bacteria (particularly Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria strains), which impairs the development of pathogenic microorganisms, such as Salmonella and E. coli, as well as opportunistic pathogens, such as Clostridium. When promoting a healthy intestinal microbiota balance, YES-GOLF improves both productive performance and health status of the animal.
Mechanisms of Action and benefits
• Bifidogenic effect: Prebiotics such as fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) are fermentable soluble fibers that are not broken down by the digestive enzymes and thus arrive unchanged in the large intestine, where they act as a substrate for beneficial bacteria. This increases the synthesis of short- and medium-chain fatty acids and bacteriocins.
• Effect on intestinal health: An increasing population of beneficial bacteria helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms through several mechanisms of action: competitive exclusion, intestinal acidification, and direct effect of substances such as bacteriocins and short- and mediumchain fatty acids, whose action is detrimental to the undesirable bacteria. Decreased enteritis and intestinal pH promote the activities of digestive enzymes, resulting in an improvement in the nutrient absorption from the diet.
• Immune-enhancing effect: 1,3-1,6-β-glucans and chelated zinc are immunomodulatory agents that enhance the activity of immune system cells. In parallel to this, 1,3 and 1,6-β-glucans are also mycotoxin adsorbents. Mycotoxins cause primarily severe liver damage (hepatotoxicity) and impair the digestive efficiency.
• Agglutination of harmful bacteria: Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) is a powerful agent that agglutinates pathogenic bacteria with Type 1 fimbriae, such as Salmonella and E. coli. Due to its unique manufacturing process, this oligosaccharide contained in our product has a potential ability to agglutinate these bacteria.
- Phosphorylated 1,3-1,6-β-glucans
- Mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS)
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Chelated zinc
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• From 3.0 to 4.0 kg/ton of feed for kittens and puppies.
• From 1.0 to 2.0 kg/ton of feed for adult animals.
packaging of 25 kg