YES-GLUCAN MOS is a prebiotic feed additive composed of specific fractions from the yeast cell wall. It contains 1,3-1,6-β-glucans and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) derivative microparticles resulting from enzymatic hydrolysis, which increases their molecular activity.
MECHANISMS OF ACTION:
- Prebiotic effect: mannans serve as a substrate for beneficial bacteria, which increases the production of short-chain fatty acids and bacteriocins.
- Agglutination of harmful bacteria: Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) is a powerful agent that agglutinates pathogenic bacteria with Type 1 fimbriae, such as Salmonella and E. coli. These bacteria bind to mannans and the resulting complex is excreted in the feces because there is no attachment to the intestinal epithelium. Due to its unique manufacturing process, this oligosaccharide contained in our product has a potential ability to agglutinate these bacteria.
- Immune-enhancing effect: 1,3-1,6-β-glucans and chelated zinc are immunomodulatory agents that enhance the activity of immune system cells.
- Mycotoxin control: 1,3-1,6-β-glucans bind to the mycotoxins through hydrogen and van der Waals bonds, which prevents them from being absorbed by the animal body.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
- β-glucans 300.00 g/kg
- Mannan-oligosaccharides 120.00 g/kg
- Glucomannans 420.00 g/kg
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• 2 kg/ton of feed for pre-starter and starter stages, as well as for breeding and lactating stages;
• From 0.5 to 1 kg/ton of feed for grower-finisher stages.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
2 anos após a data de fabricação.
Conservar sobre estrados em local seco e arejado evitando a luz e calor excessivos.
Plastic containers of 2 kg and bags of 25 kg