MYCOTOXINS: THE HIDDEN ENEMY
Mycotoxins cause serious damage to animal health and impair the proper functioning of organs, especially liver and immune system, affecting the body’s defense mechanisms. In addition, these toxins affect the intestinal health and thus reduce the absorption of nutrients, resulting in losses in animal performance. Mycotoxins have also high carcinogenic potential.
YES-FIX is a mycotoxin adsorbent composed of active phosphorylated 1,3-1,6-β-glucans (extracted from the yeast cell wall [Saccharomyces cerevisiae]), polycationic bentonite, activated charcoal, and organic selenium.
• 1,3 e 1,6 ß-glucans: are compounds that have an ability to promote the adsorption of mycotoxins such as: aflatoxins (AF), fumonisins (FUM), zearalenone (ZEN), deoxynivalenol (DON, also known as vomitoxin), ochratoxin (OT), and other trichothecenes such as T-2 toxin. Glucans also have an immune-enhancing effect on macrophages and phagocytic activities, which increases body’s resistance against bacterial, viral and fungal challenges.
• Polycationic bentonite: it is an efficient adsorbent of aflatoxins.
• Activated charcoal: it acts locally as mucosa protectant and has adsorptive properties for adsorbing bacterial and fungal toxins, which improves the intestinal health.
• Organic selenium: as an important cofactor for glutathione peroxidase (GSHPx), organic selenium reduces damage caused by lipid peroxidation and oxidative metabolism of the mycotoxins, which improves the productive and reproductive performance and also reduces the mortality rate.
(Português do Brasil) Utilizar de acordo com as recomendações do responsável técnico ou conforme sugestão abaixo:
- De 0,5kg/ton a 2kg/ton de ração.
Recomenda-se fazer uma pré-mistura do aditivo para obter melhor homogeneidade no produto final.
Packaging of 25 kg