YES-BOV is a nutritional supplement designed for cattle and composed of a combination of probiotics (live yeast [Saccharomyces cerevisiae]) and organic minerals (chelated amino acids and proteinates), which contributes to improve productive/reproductive indices and health status.
• It increases ruminal digestibility, which promotes weight gain;
• It reduces the stress on animals kept in confinement;
• It improves volatile fatty acids (VFA) profile and promotes rumen pH stability;
• It decreases ruminal acidosis and ulceration.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
• Cobalt amino acid chelate (minimum): 400.00 mg/kg
• Copper amino acid chelate (minimum): 2,000.00 mg/kg
• Chromium-yeast (minimum): 300.00 mg/kg
• Magnesium amino acid chelate (minimum): 15.00 g/kg
• Selenium-yeast (minimum): 50.00 mg/kg
• Zinc amino acid chelate (minimum): 15.00 g/kg
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae (minimum): 5.00 x 108 CFU/g
• Crude protein (minimum): 200.00 g/kg
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• 5 g per animal/day, as additive alone or in combination (i. e., added to the feed).
Calculate 1 g for each 100 kg of body weight. Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
Packaging of 25 kg