YES-BEEF is a nutritional supplement designed for beef cattle and composed of mycotoxin adsorbents (1,3 and 1,6 β-glucans), prebiotics (mannan-oligosaccharides [MOS]), probiotics (live yeast [Saccharomyces cerevisiae]) and organic minerals (chelated amino acids and proteinates), which contributes to improve productive/reproductive indices and health status.
• It improves reproductive indices in bulls and donor/receptor cows;
• It improves weight gain and beef production;
• It improves volatile fatty acids (VFA) profile and promotes rumen pH stability;
• It decreases ruminal acidosis and ulceration.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE:
• Cobalt amino acid chelate (minimum): 180.00 mg/kg
• Copper amino acid chelate (minimum): 5,500.00 mg/kg
• Chromium-yeast (minimum): 150.00 mg/kg
• Magnesium amino acid chelate (minimum): 12.00 g/kg
• Selenium-yeast (minimum): 80.00 mg/kg
• Zinc amino acid chelate (minimum): 20.00 g/kg
• Mannan-oligosaccharides (minimum): 100.00 g/kg
• Glucomannans (minimum): 50.00 g/kg
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae (minimum): 5.00 x 108 CFU/g
Use according to the instructions of the technician responsible or as suggested below:
• Confinement rearing: 10 g per animal/day.
• Pre- and post-weaning calves: from 10 to 20 g per animal/day.
Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
2 anos após a data de fabricação.
Conservar sobre estrados em local seco e arejado evitando a luz e calor excessivos.
Packaging of 25 kg