MECHANISMS OF ACTION
Immune-enhancing effect: 1,3 and 1,6 β-glucans enhance macrophage phagocytosis, especially against pathogenic enteric bacteria.
Mycotoxin adsorption: 1,3 and 1,6 β-glucans are powerful mycotoxin adsorbents. Mycotoxins not only cause primarily severe liver damage (hepatotoxicity), but also impair the digestive and immune efficiency.
Agglutination of harmful bacteria: Mannan-oligosaccharide (MOS) is a powerful agent that agglutinates pathogenic bacteria with Type 1 fimbriae, such as Salmonella and E. coli. Due to its unique manufacturing process, this oligosaccharide contained in our product has a potential ability to agglutinate these bacteria.
Prebiotic effect: MOS serves as a substrate for beneficial bacteria, which increases the production of short- and medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids have bactericidal activity against pathogenic bacteria.
Minerals effect: minerals contained in this formula have direct beneficial effects on the immune, neuromuscular and cardiovascular systems, as well as on the bone, keratin and epithelial tissue formation. In addition, they improve reproductive indices.
LEVELS OF ASSURANCE
- β-glucans (minimum): 221.00 g/kg
- Calcium (minimum-maximum): 30.00 to 31.00 g/kg
- Glucomannans (minimum): 309,00 g/kg
- Magnesium (minimum): 5,000.00 g/kg
- Mannan-oligosaccharide (minimum): 88.00 g/kg
- Selenium (minimum): 16.00 mg/kg
- Chelated zinc (minimum): 20.00 g/kg
Use as feed additive (i. e., added to the diet) as suggested below or according to the instructions of the technician responsible or animal nutritionist:
• From 1 to 3 kg/ton of feed. Additives should be mixed with feed before use in order to ensure a homogeneous blend of the final product.
in plastic containers of 2 kg and bags of 25 kg